Those who haven't been following, there are two Olympic sites, Vancouver BC and Whistler BC. Both will feature a number of Olympics events and have musical performances daily.
Victory Ceremonies Daily Schedule:
■6:30 PM Provincial/territorial celebration live in BC Place
Provincial/territorial celebration simulcast live in Whistler Medals Plaza
■7:00 PM Medals presentation in BC Place and Whistler Medals Plaza
■7:30 PM Live concert in BC Place and Whistler Medals Plaza
Vancouver 2010 Website has a comprehensive guide to these performances which I will summarize for you here. Each evening begins with a provincial/territorial celebration, the awarding of the medals and a concert finale honouring the medallists. Vancouver presentations and concerts are held at BC Place, while Whistler's are at the Whistler Medals Plaza.
Friday February 12, 2010
- Opening Ceremonies at BC Place
Saturday February 13, 2010
- All American Rejects
- Men's downhill skiing, ski jumping (individual normal hill) and women’s biathlon (7.5-kilometre sprint).
British Columbia Night
- Nelly Furtado
- Short track speed skating (men’s 1,500 m), ladies’ freestyle skiing moguls and speed skating (men’s 5,000 m and ladies’ 3,000 m).
- Ladies’ alpine skiing (super combined), as well as men’s Nordic combined (individual normal hill) and biathlon (10-km sprint).
- Men's freestyle skiiing moguls.
- Pierre Lapointe
- Men’s luge and cross-country skiing (ladies’ 10-km free and men’s 15-km free).
Nova Scotia Night
- Barenaked Ladies
- Men’s and ladies’ snowboard cross, as well as men’s 500-metre speed skating.
- Men’s alpine skiing (super combined), women’s luge and biathlon (women’s 10-km pursuit and men’s 12.5-km pursuit).
- Paul Brandt
- Ladies 500-metre speed skating
- Our Lady Peace
- Alpine skiing (ladies’ downhill) and cross-country skiing (men’s and ladies’ individual sprint classic).
Prince Edward Island Night
- Short track speed skating (ladies’ 500 m), men’s snowboard halfpipe, as well as men’s and ladies’ 1,000-metre speed skating.
- Men’s luge doubles and biathlon (women’s 15-km individual and men’s 20-km individual).
Northwest Territories Night
- Theory of a Deadman
- Ladies Snowboard halfpipe
- Men’s alpine skiing (super-G) and ladies’ cross-country skiing (pursuit, 7.5 km classic and 7.5 km free).
- No medals presentations
- Men’s and women’s skeleton, ladies’ alpine skiing (super-G) and men’s ski jumping (individual large hill).
- Trooper & Loverboy
- Short track speed skating (ladies’ 1,500 m and men’s 1,000 m), men’s 1,500-metre speed skating and men’s freestyle skiing ski cross.
- One Republic
- Men’s cross-country skiing (pursuit, 15 km classic and 15 km free) alpine skiing (giant slalom) and two-man bobsleigh, as well as biathlon (men’s 15-km mass and women’s 12.5-km mass).
- Cross-country skiing (men’s and ladies’ team sprint free) and men’s ski jumping (team large hill).
- Billy Talent
- Ladies’ freestyle skiing ski cross and men’s 10,000-metre speed skating
- The Fray
- Nordic combined (men’s team relay) and women’s biathlon (4x6-km relay).
- Ladies’ 5,000-metre speed skating.
- Ladies’ alpine skiing (giant slalom) and men’s cross-country skiing (4x10-km relay classic/free).
- Burton Cummings
- Short track speed skating (ladies’ 3,000 m relay) and ladies’ freestyle skiing aerials.
- The Roots
- Women’s bobsleigh, Nordic combined (men’s individual large hill) and ladies’ cross-country skiing (4x5-km relay classic/free).
Newfoundland & Labrador Night
- Great Big Sea
- Men’s freestyle skiing aerials and ladies’ snowboarding parallel giant slalom.
- Ladies’ alpine skiing (slalom) and men’s biathlon (4x7.5-km relay)
- Men’s alpine skiing (slalom) and four-man bobsleigh, as well as ladies’ cross-country skiing (30-km mass start classic).
- Closing Ceremonies at BC Place