Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Liquor Cabinet


I recently moved to a new place and one of the first things I unpacked and set up was my liquor cabinet.

At my previous place we had all our goodies in a cupboard in the kitchen, but this time we dedicated an entire shelf to our liquor.

That's just how we roll.

Keep in mind, we live in Vancouver, which is a short drive to Seattle and involves crossing an international border which offers amazing deals at Duty Free.

We stock up as often as possible.

Personally, I enjoy having all the flavored vodkas and rums for my own sweet and tastey concoctions. At one time we had every available flavour of Absolut and also of Sminoff.

I've started stocking up on various liquers which add a nice zip to some of my fave drinks.

My husband prefers his whiskey's, the older the better. I am a whiskey girl also, but let him think it's all for him.

We also like to get specialty, limited edition items when they are available.

I will deffo post some of the cool items we have soon.

1 comment: