Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons is a Canadian favourite. It has amazing coffee, freshly made sandwiches and sweet donuts.

I love that Tim Hortons is open 24 hours for me to eat, drink, enjoy whenever I want.

Our three hot chocolates in the snow

Today it snowed. My daughter and I went out to play and my husband ran to Timmy's to grab us all hot chocolate. Sure, I added Bailey's to mine, but I needed a lil' pick me up after a massive snowball fight with a 6 year old.

The hot chocolate warmed me up, the Bailey's picked me up, and we all move donward with our lazy Sunday afternoon.

I recommend French Vanilla Coffee at Tim Hortons or Frozen Iced Latte in the summer. I also love their chicken salad sandwich (toasted on whole wheat bun) or their chilli.... mmmmmm.... they have a variety of donuts including seasonal flavours but my pick is always the Maple Dip with Bavarian Cream inside - yummy.


There are a few Tim Horton's in the USA, but in Canada they are often found every few blocks, especially in Ontario. Deffo check one out if you haven't.... well worth it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment