1. Thaw and Drain Spinach. (Be sure spinach is patted as dry as possible)
2. Open and drain artichokes (I only use half a can)
3. Mix cream cheese, mayo, sour cream in bowl,
4. Grate in Havarti Dill Cheese.
5. Spice to taste with Cayenne.
6. Slowly mix in Spinach and Artcihokes (You may also use crab meat if you wish)
7. Spoon into baking dish.
8. Top with Grated Havarti Dill Cheese.
9. Warm in oven until slightly bubbly.
10. Serve with torilla chips or sour dough bread.
It's been a hit every part I've made it for. I used to make it all the time. feel free to adjust to your liking (for example I only use a half can of artichoke hearts and lot's of cayenne pepper)